Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Naked Baby & Our Anniversary


Jacob and I celebrated our two year anniversary this week. I can hardly believe the amazing blessings we have received in just two years! Thank you to all of our friends and family that called or sent cards, you are amazing. So what did we do on our anniversary? We planned to re-enact our first date and go bowling and out for dinner. Curtis however wasn't feeling well so instead we stayed in and had pizza, margaritas, and brownies. It turned out to be a great family night once Curtis' medicine had kicked in! We do have plans to go out just the two of us as soon as my parents return from their travels for a more romantic evening. More than anything our night in made us realize how beautiful our marriage really is. Spending an evening watching each other nurturing Curtis makes us realize what marriage is really all about. We are so blessed! Our naked baby has nothing to do with this post but I thought our anniversary blog should involve at least some nudity :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Woohoo! Two years! Hope you had a great day!

Kim and Judy said...

I miss you guys more and more with each blog. He's beautiful!!! I laughted out loud when I saw your last comment.....yes...your anniversary should include some nudity!