Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Huge Baby


Curtis had his 6 month appointment last Friday and is he HUGE! He weighs in at a whopping 18 pounds and is 27 inches long. He measured in the 70th percentile for weight and the 75th for height! To our surprise his head is on the small side and measured in the 30th percentile, we all can breath a sigh of relief that he officially did not inherit Jacob's head :) Curtis' latest trick is pulling up on things and then tumbling backwards when his legs collapse. He is working on getting up on his knees but he is much more interested in standing than crawling. Who knows, maybe he will skip crawling all together! Since he has reached the 6 month mark it was time to introduce some solid foods into his diet. He wasn't too impressed with rice cereal but in true Counts fashion he will eat anything and ate it with a grimace on his face like a good boy! Last night we started squash and he couldn't get enough of that stuff! I can hardly be live he is old enough to be eating real food! Makes a mother want to cry! The picture is of Curtis in his element outside. He can not get enough of the outdoors...I wonder what side of the family he got that from??!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't believe he is already six months!

Kristy said...

Hope you have a great fourth!

Love Dan, Kristy, Spec, and Molly

Kim and Judy said...

I don't know....he may have jacob's head.....not big around but long.......it's all those brains! They need room!!!! Let's see....outdoors.....as I type this sitting on the lodge porch looking at the Rockies....???? Yeah...wonder where Cursit got it?