Tuesday, July 24, 2007
All I Want For Christmas...
Is my two front teeth...or at least one of them. Curtis' little toother finally decided to peek its head out last night. I have a feeling the next one is not far behind. Now the newest drama of mommyhood is trying to teach him not to bite! I am pretty impressed by the little fellow though he hardly made a peep throughout the teething process. This weekend we are taking a little family vacation up to the woodlands for a wedding. One of my fellow BU water polo players is finally marrying her high school sweetheart. I will have to post pictures on Monday as I am sure this will be the cutest bride and groom you have ever seen. Jen is under five foot tall and probably weighs ninety pounds soaking wet. Kale is six foot five and has the stature of an offensive lineman. I am trying my best to convince him to carry her down the aisle. The wedding is at the Marriot on the river walk in the Woodlands so we are all going to be glamed up and ready to party. Curtis even has a three piece suit for the event. Its gonna be precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yes, those teething days! Aaron never showed any signs of teething. They just popped out of no where. Allison had a little more trouble.
No more cute little toothless baby grins! Our cutie is growing up!
i'm so excited for your weekend and can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment