Hello fellow bloggers...we are alive I promise! I got a mild case of mastitis last week, then curtis got sick, then I got whatever he had, too much sickness for one house!! We were thrilled to get up and out of the house some this week. Too many days inside make for a cranky Curtis and mommy! We are looking forward to a busy weekend. We are teaching a Natural Family Planning class tomorrow morning in Sugar Land. This is class two in a three class series so we are looking forward to seeing all of our clients again. Then on Sunday the entire Counts clan is going to head to JCPenney for some giant family pictures. We wanted to do these pictures for Jan and Daryl for Christmas and just now found a date good for everyone. Get excited because I have a great Valentine's day post planned for next week...I know the suspense is going to get to you! Enjoy the pic of Curtis with his ashes. Have a great weekend!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie................
Post a Comment