What a fun Friday we had with Nana today!!! We started the day at the children's museum and ended at the zoo. The museum has a wonderful area called the "tot spot" made especially for babes under two. It was absolutely perfect for Curtis, lots of doors to open, stairs to climb, toys to ride, and lots and lots of balls to throw. The zoo was wonderful as usual, the elephants were still Curtis's favorite! Curtis's personality has really shinned this week and I am thrilled to see what a sweet little boy he is becoming. He has been amazing at sharing his toys and continues to be gentle even when provoked. Today at the museum when a little one pushed him out of the way he just looks at me with a hurt little face and then smiles at the babe as if to say "I forgive you" and continues to play. He is a really sensitive little boy and is always so crushed when one of his friends is rough with him. So far he hasn't shown one ounce of anger towards his friends. I pray that this gentleness continues!!!!! He is a wonderful little boy and I am so blessed that God has trusted me with him! Check out our Fun Friday pictures on the picassa site.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment