At 9:51 a.m. two years ago today our precious little Curtis FINALLY arrived! As you all remember he took his sweet time coming out but he was definitely worth the wait! I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a wonderful little boy. Besides being the greatest joy of our lives and our love made flesh, he is just a great buddy! We are so excited to watch him grow and to enjoy every second of his fleeting childhood. We know that God has big plans for our little one, may we be made worthy to raise you according to His Will! That's enough or I am going to be a basket case of emotions! We love you Curt-Burt! Happy second birthday!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Curtis! We love you!
Uncle Dan, Aunt Kiki, and Kaylee
My sweet little Curt-Burt is 2!!! I love him more each and every day!
Nana
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Curtis.
Post a Comment