Friday, September 19, 2008

Me and Little Man

Because of my miscarriage, surgery, and then hurricane Ike, it has been a LONG time since Curtis and I have had a normal day just the two of us doing our thing. The past two days have been life back to normal. I realized that yesterday has been the first day since I was about five weeks pregnant that I felt great all day. Morning sickness, pregnancy tiredness, and surgery recovery had me feeling off for quite some time. It has been wonderful to be feeling great and able to play like crazy with my favorite little guy. So today we went to the zoo...


















It was a wonderful day. God is so good and generous for giving us such a beautiful and wonderful little guy. Can you believe how long his little legs have gotten? He has really sprouted the past month or so, I have a feeling he is going to be tall like his Pop Pop.

The good ol boys are on TV tonight!!! Sic 'Em Bears lets go for three and one!

No comments: