How is it possible that my little man is 19 months old??? Someone asked me how old he was today and I nearly choked when I said 18, no wait, 19 months! He has been the single greatest and most defining part of our lives up to this point. Seeing his little smile every morning makes us realize just how awesome God has showered us with blessings! I just can't get over how big he has gotten recently and how independent he seams most days. He likes to serenade us as we drive anywhere lately we just love to hear his little voice from the back seat. I really should head to bed, who knows what time he will be up in the morning! Here is a picture of my big boy from last weekend...
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad that you had a really good time on your trip. Curtis is such a cutie and growing like a weed.
Post a Comment