Friday, June 20, 2008

Life as a mommy

Had to share the most hilarious moment of our week. Curtis ate some yummy sugar free jello the other night (zero point on weight watchers btw) mid bite he had a huge sneeze and jello shot from his nose and mouth onto my legs...how about that jello shot? Seriously, I had to laugh when I thought about how most other 25 year olds are spending their evenings and what came to their minds as they heard the phrase jello shot. I am such a blessed woman to be where I am at such a young age! Wish I had a picture of the moment but I was laughing too hard to think clearly. Hope you have a great weekend! Here is a picture of us playing outside today thanks Melissa for the awesome splash pad by the way!!! He loves it!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That's now my favorite kind of "jello shot"! Funny, Zane tried jello this week, too. Curtis is such a sweetie!!! And you're the best mommy!!!